Countdown!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, November 2, 2009

Thank you Ginny!

This weekend was a busy one for the Koenig family. Saturday was my 29th birthday and we headed to Duluth the celebrate. After a disappointing football game (I still love you Dawgs), we headed to our favorite Italian restaurant Provino's to celebrate! I got lots of yummy food and some pretty awesome gifts! Sunday, Kurt and I met my Duluth gals- Kristy, Carla (& Sean), Janna, Amanda, and Courtney for brunch. We ate at The Flying Biscuit and it was delicious. On Sunday we also met with Ginny (another triplet mommy whose blog I follow religiously-lol) and her family. Kurt and I bought her triple stroller. Ginny was sad to part with it but glad it was going to a family who will make good use of it. Her triplets are too big for it now. So now we have a stroller to cart our babies around- yay! Now we just need the snap in car seats for it. I hope we get those at one of our upcoming baby showers. Stay tuned. Below is a pic of what our stroller will look like once we get the car seats too. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I am so, so happy to have met you in person now! I am so glad you are the one to have bought the stroller! Ihope you enjoy it as much as I did! I'm posting on Tuesday about it!! Loves!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the new stroller!! Glad you had a good birthday!

    ReplyDelete