Countdown!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, November 13, 2009

Kurt & Sarah

Something really cool happened last night. I was laying on my side in the bed and Sarah started kicking like crazy. So Kurt decided to see if he could get her to interact with him. He started by jostling her slightly then pausing to see if she would move. And she did! Then she'd be still and wait for him to jostle again. Then when he paused she'd kick in response. They did this back and forth for like 10 minutes. It was the cutest thing. We were both giggling. I can only imagine what Sarah was thinking. She already has Kurt wrapped around her little finger- lol.

3 comments:

  1. I love when they do that.. It's amazing they play in the womb already isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed that you can tell which baby is which! That's amazing, Kelly! You have mom instincts to a T! :)

    ReplyDelete