Countdown!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Holiday happenings...in a hurry!

I looked down at the blog today and realized it's been a few weeks since I posted.  I hate when I do that.  I feel like I have to cram in a bunch of stuff (like a highlight reel) in just one post.  There's no way to really tell everyone everything we did.  But of course I'll try.  

The kids had a Christmas program at their school where they sang their version of the 12 Days of Christmas.  Their version had just 5 days.  Lucas was a part of the "5 ornaments" group, Jacob the "3 silver bells"  group and Sarah the "2 strands of light" group.  It was absolutely adorable.  They love their preschool so much!  Sometime after their birthday they will be moving up into the next class.  They will miss Ms. Kristen so much.

The triplets' preschool class

Christmas morning was absolutely magical!  Kurt and I stayed up late to put the train table together and the kids were blown away Christmas morning.  I'm glad my Mom took some video of it.  The kids were spoiled at every family gathering and they now have petitioned to have Christmas every month.  Luckily our house in not a democracy!

Sarah's loot from Santa

The boys' loot from Santa
Papa helping Sarah open her doll

Jacob enthralled by the bouncing Tigger

Lucas would not put down his flashlight

For New Year's Eve we used a half-off coupon to go see the lights at Lake Lanier.  The kids absolutely loved all the displays.  Jake liked roasting the marshmallows and Lucas liked playing under the snow maker.  I sure hope we get some real snow here this year so Lucas can see actual snow not just ice shooting out of a machine.  Sarah just loved everything.  We put the kids to bed around 10pm and Kurt and I toasted the new year on our sofa.  It was just where I wanted to be.

Outside at the bonfire roasting marshmallows

In a few days the kids will be having their 3rd birthday.  I can't believe we have ever made it this far.  Our munchkins are growing up.

1 comment:

  1. They are just too cute! It's so sweet to see them grow up and the things that they like/dislike. Give all three of them a squeeze from us! <3

    ReplyDelete