Countdown!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, October 15, 2010

Pregnancy & Infant Loss Awareness Day (2)

2008...blissfully pregnant with my sweet baby Leyna- unaware of the bomb that was about to be dropped on our lives. I did not even know such a day existed.
2009...11 months past the loss of our little girl Leyna and blissfully (well, sort of) pregnant with triplets and celebrating my first P. & I.L.A.D.

2010...still sad over the loss of our little girl, but oh so thankful for the 3 sweet miracles I get to snuggle in my arms every day.

It was fitting that this morning was clear and crisp. A perfect fall day. It was a cold fall day when we lost Leyna too and that seemed to be the only thing I could wrap my mind around that day. I will forever feel the loss of the little angel I only got to hold in my arms for a few minutes. But she will forever be in my heart. Today we said a prayer and lit a candle to honor this day. We also released balloons- white to symbolize Leyna, and blue & pink to symbolize all the other boys and girls who are now with God in Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment