Countdown!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, December 21, 2009

Day 7 at Hotel Northside

Wow- has it been 7 days at the hospital already? The time has actually flown by thanks to all the friends and family who have visited me and brought little goodies to make my stay more enjoyable. Meredith is the one who really started my stay off by decorating my room in fun Christmas decor. I get compliments every day on the lights around the room, the lighted Christmas tree, and of course the Charlie Brown window decals. Thank you Meri- you can't know how much you have helped me get settled in here. I can't wait for your next visit.

The doctors ran more tests today and everything has come back normal except for a small amount of protein in my urine. It's less than it was last week but still slightly above normal. So the prospect of me getting sprung from the hospital anytime soon is pretty much nil. I've accepted this and know this is the best place for me and the babies. I had an ultrasound this morning and each baby's fluid, movement, and heart rate are all excellent. So for now all 3 babies are snug as a bug in a rug. Tomorrow I will be 31 weeks. There are just 5 weeks until I will be "full-term". I plan on working toward this date but anytime the babies come, I know they will be healthy and strong. We're in the home stretch!

1 comment: