Countdown!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Neighbors

Lately, I've really wanted to make more of an effort to get together with friends who live close by.  Many of my friends also have kids and I want the triplets to socialize and interact with kids of all ages.  In that spirit, I set up a play-date with my sorority sister and her little girl Kayli (a very advanced 15 months old) for last weekend.  The kids all seemed to get along great and play well together.  I even introduced Carol to "squeaker" shoes.  Then one night this week our next door neighbor's kids who are 4 and 6 came over to visit.  Even though they are a lot older than the triplets everyone still had fun.  And the "big kids" got to show the triplets how to drive the Jeeps we bought them.  I couldn't help but snap a few pics of all the fun!

The whole gang- our trio and the neighbor's two
Jake and Luke watching the action
Luke wants to get in with Ava
Ava driving the "too small" Barbie Jeep

No comments:

Post a Comment