Countdown!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Blog and Children Maintenance Required!

For a while now, I've thought about sprucing up the blog a bit.  I could never get the stupid font to change from the awful magenta color (which matches nothing) so my layout choices were very limited.  But after some research, I found the secret and can now change the font and color at will.  Bring on some new backgrounds!  So I hope you like the changes made.  If you don't, too bad it's MY blog...lol...hahaha!  Just kidding. 

Since the blog is getting a makeover, I can now unveil the trio's new looks as well.  I love fresh haircuts.  They actually did really well this time (surprise) at the salon and were all rewarded with lollipops.  Jacob barely uttered a peep and he usually cries the most!  These kids sure keep me on my toes!

Bugsy
Jakers
Mr Lucas Man

No comments:

Post a Comment