Countdown!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My Ode to Shutterfly

Oh Shutterfly, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways! I must take a moment away from blogging about the triplets to tell you about my favorite site. I upload all my photos to Shutterfly and can easily order prints, cards, make photo books, and more. And right now they have a promotion that if I tell you just how much I love them, they will give me 50 free photo holiday cards. As a mom of 10 month old triplets, I need all the "free" I can get. So this year when you see my babies' smiling faces on our Christmas card, you will know exactly where it came from. You can link on over to some of their best selling stuff right from here. Check out their:
holiday cards
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationary/christmas-cards

and selection of birthday cards. We'll be using them for the triplets' 1st birthday!
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationary/birthday-cards-stationary

Don't forget about the photo books too! We used them to make hard cover books for the professional pics we had made of the trio. When the trips turn one, we plan to make a hardcover book for each of them of their first year. I can't wait! Much love, Shutterfly!

No comments:

Post a Comment