Countdown!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Nervous about tomorrow

I wasn't nervous about tomorrow's doctor appointment until today. Now I have managed to psyche myself into a big ole' bundle of nerves. Ultrasound appointments are both scarier and more exciting than regular visits. For a few minutes you get a sneak peek into that little place your babies call home. But if there is a problem, the ultrasound is usually the way the doctors find out. Especially after what happened to us with our last pregnancy, I'm a little anxious to see how things will go. But I am excited to get an update on how big the babies are now. I haven't seen them in 3 weeks. At that visit they were 1.27cm, 1.18cm, & 1.37cm respectively A-C. According to my baby book they will probably be around 2 inches (or 5cm) tomorrow. And they will look more like real babies. I'll post after my appointment. Please keep all of us in your thoughts and prayers. Oh and isn't this onesie cute? Wombmates!

No comments:

Post a Comment