Countdown!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Three Hundred Posts!

Holy cow...300 already?! Where has the time gone? I started this blog as a scared, newly pregnant woman as a way to keep everyone in the loop about the pregnancy.  Our trio was barely the size of 3 poppy seeds but a lot was happening! The blog was great because I could post details about doctor visits and ultrasounds without having to make a dozen phone calls.  I had no idea just how helpful and wonderful the blog would be for me. It gave me a place to vent and share. It helped me connect with other moms of multiples. And now it's just a great way to document our lives.  Someday I hope the kids read the blog and love reading about all the fun we've had.  For the next 3 posts I want to write a letter to each child highlighting all the joy and magic they bring to our lives.  Raise a glass to 300 posts and many more ahead!  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment