Countdown!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Sarah Grace

Dear Sarah Bear,
My sweet, adorable "mini-me".  You are the funniest, silliest, most fun little girl I know.  From the moment I first laid eyes on you, I knew we would be best friends for life.

The first time I ever saw you.  

You are unbelievably beautiful.  I love your goofy laugh and your gap-tooth smile.  You are so sassy, sensitive, and opinionated.


You are such a girly girl.  From the moment you were born you have adored everything pink, frilly, or glittery.  You carry your little "purse" everywhere.  One of your first phrases was "oh, I like that" when I showed you a new dress.


You are so smart.  I'm afraid too smart for your own good.  I know you are going to love reading as much as I do.  You will have a life-long passion for learning.  I just hope you don't outsmart me and your Dad...too much.


I love how sensitive you are to other people's feelings.  When one of your brothers is crying you pat his arm or give him a hug.  You always ask for extra treats to pass out to your brothers.


I could never have imagined a baby as wonderful as you.  You and your brothers are the lights of my life.  I am so lucky to be your Mommy.  I love you.

Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment