Countdown!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, June 28, 2012

A New Blogging Low

I try to squeeze blogging in whenever I can with this crazy life but this is a new experience for even me (hahaha)! I am currently curled up in the corner behind the chair in our hotel room so the kids don't wake up from the light of my screen. See, they are FINALLY napping and I would do anything to keep it that way! This is our 3rd day in a hotel as we transition from our Newnan house to our new house in Hamilton Mill. The kids have not adapted well to sharing a room with Kurt and I. They are difficult to put down for the night & it's nearly impossible to get them to nap. Plus we've been living off fast food and the kids are not used to that either! But the movers are coming in the morning to deliver our furniture and we may actually get to stay in our new home tomorrow night. It's very exciting but this has really been quite an ordeal! More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment