Countdown!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, June 25, 2012

Highs and Lows

The last few weeks have been exhausting.  Just plain old exhausting.  When you're in the midst of difficult times (similar to how right now I'm sitting amidst all our moving boxes) it is difficult to see just how taxing things are.  At night when I collapse into bed I think the myself "why am I so tired?".  A good friend pointed out that my life has been an emotional roller coaster lately.  We are having some high highs like spending Kristy and Joey's wedding day with them and the excitement of buying our dream house.  On the flip side we are experiencing low lows like the tragic death of a good friend's 21 year-old son. I'm starting a new job, buying a house, selling a house, dealing with all the mortgage hoops, trying to keep the house clean for showings, planning a baby shower, and all the while trying to be a good wife and mother to my little family.  I am praying things settle down soon and for once we can have a little "boring" in our lives.  Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment