Countdown!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, November 25, 2011

So Thankful

I am thankful 365 days a year for my crazy, chaotic, awesome life.  But Thanksgiving is the time when we really show it.  I am so thankful for all my family and friends.  I am thankful for Kurt and our babies.  I am thankful for my pets, my house, my job, and all the other things that make our life so full.  Last year was technically the trio's 1st Thanksgiving but they weren't up for eating much.  They pretty much stuck to their bottles and some baby food.  The year before that they were still tucked away in my belly.  The year before that we were still grieving the loss of our sweet baby Leyna and had no idea the triplets would soon be on their way to us.  So this year was very special because they got to sit at the table and enjoy turkey with us.  They sampled the stuffing, the mashed potatoes, the corn casserole, the sweet potatoes, and the cranberries.  Lucas was obsessed with the dinner rolls.  Jake wore his cranberries above his lip like a mustache.  Sarah preferred to eat the food off Nana's plate rather than her own.  We had a full house with 15 adults and 3 children for dinner.  But the tight space and noisy room were just more things to be thankful for!

Daddy sharing food with his boys
Jacob ready to dig in!
Sarah chowing down
Group shot of the "kids" table

1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving Kelly! Such awesome blessings =). Our girls napped through the meal, but got to enjoy some turkey and potatoes and stuffing (and pie!) once they got up. =)

    ReplyDelete