Countdown!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Nanny's for the Day

This weekend Kurt and I had the opportunity to watch the Dawgs crush the Auburn Tigers in Athens.  Usually we trade off going to football games and the other stays home to watch the trio, but my mom and grandmother (Nanny) volunteered to keep the trio so we could both go to the game.  Once word got out the trio would be in town, the rest of the family showed up too and made an impromptu cookout.  I was sorry we missed it but I know the trio had a fun time.  Kurt and I also had a great time in Athens.  With it also being our 7 year wedding anniversary this weekend, it was nice to spend some time in the place we met and fell in love. 

Jake finds a shoe!
Nanny snuggles on the sofa with Luke, Sarah, & cousin Zane
Sarah cares for a baby doll

No comments:

Post a Comment