Countdown!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, October 7, 2011

An Apple a Day...

I think quite a few of these blogs posts are about little milestones the kids achieve but it seems like the tiniest ones are the ones that amaze me the most.  Tonight I taught Sarah and Lucas how to take bites off a whole apple.  I was sitting on the couch enjoying an apple and Sarah hopped up in my lap to investigate what I was doing.  After watching me a few times, she wanted to try.  It took her a couple bites to get the hang of it but then she did it perfectly just like a grown-up.  Lucas didn't want to be outdone so soon he hopped up too and wanted to try.  After a few attempts he had figured it out too.  Jacob was not too interested in the apple.  Perhaps if it had been a block of cheese...his favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment