Countdown!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, September 2, 2011

Say What???

As a parent, there are lots of little things your kids do that make you laugh.  Some they should.  Some they shouldn't.  Well we now have one in the "shouldn't" category.  Sarah has started saying her first "bad" word.  I knew the day would come when one of the children repeated something Kurt or I said that shouldn't be repeated.  In fact, I've been working very hard to get rid of any bad language in the house.  But Sarah has started saying a word that neither Kurt nor I ever say.  And I don't think she heard it on tv.  So where did it come from?  My sweet little precious daughter says "bitch" as plain as day.  When she says it, the word sounds crystal clear coming from her innocent little mouth.  She points to my arm, shoulder or boob and very insistently says "bitch".  Every time she says it, Kurt and I can barely quiet our laughter.  It's much to hilarious to be alarming.  Any theories on what our little princess is trying to say?  There's just no way it is what it sounds like.  Not from my little angel girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment