Countdown!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Beach Babes

Since last weekend was a "long" Labor Day weekend, my Mom, 2 friends (Carla and Dianna), and I took off for Panama City Beach, Florida. Although it was just a short trip, it was a lot of fun! It was also very eye-opening at the changes in my body.

* During the trip I had to be extra careful not to get hungry as that would bring on nausea.
* I also still struggled with eating dinner even at my favorite places.
* I was more tired than usual just spending time out by the beach and pool. I had to nap every day.
* I was out of breath just toting my towel and beach bag back and forth from the beach.
* Finally, I was super uncomfortable on a lounge chair. I can't lay comfortably on my back or my stomach and it is nearly impossible to lay comfortably on your side on a lounge chair.

Sometimes I don't even notice how "different" I am pregnant. But this trip sure reminded me. It was also kind of strange to think this is probably the last trip I will ever take without 3 little ones to tote around. And I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment