Countdown!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The Happiest Babies on Earth!

Sometimes Kurt and I just sit around and wonder "how did we get the 3 happiest babies on earth?". This is not a joke. Are there times when the babies are screaming their little heads off? Yes. Of course. But on the whole, these babies are so happy. My favorite time of day is first thing in the morning. We go into the nursery to get them up and they are just so happy to see us! They smile, laugh, and do something Kurt calls "happy with their whole body". I feel like we hit the happy baby lottery. I was hoping for at least one happy baby. Two was a bonus. Three just blows your mind. These babies are so awesome! They love play time on their blankie "auntie" Meredith made for them. Here they are showing off their matching PJs from "auntie" Marla. On another note, I want to give a "shout out" to "auntie" Megan. She and I were sorority sisters in college and she is an avid follower of the blog. Last week she came to visit us. Megan lives in Virginia now so she hadn't yet had a chance to meet the triplets. They really enjoyed snuggling with their auntie.

No comments:

Post a Comment