Countdown!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, July 26, 2010

Welcome to the Club Meredith

What club is that, you ask? Well the mommy club of course. Yesterday (Sunday) my good friend Meredith delivered a 5lb. 10oz. healthy baby boy. They named him William. And with that our mommy club's membership grows by one. William arrived a few weeks early but luckily just a week ago we celebrated his impending arrival with a baby shower. I was encouraged to bring the triplets to the shower as all the other Deephers would have their babies in tow. In theory this sounded like a good idea but in actuality it just meant total chaos for me. I must be crazy to think I can leave the house alone with all 3! I barely got to sample any of the snacks at the shower and have no idea what gifts Meredith received. I was too busy juggling my brood. But it was fun to introduce the triplets to all the gals and babies they've never met. I finally got to meet Meej's baby Jacob who was born around the same time as the triplets. The first picture is the somewhat organized group of D Phi E sisters and our babies.


The 2nd picture is all the sisters with the kids who were less than patient with our picture taking.

And finally, a great moment with Meej holding my Jacob and I holding her Jacob. Although it was chaotic. It was a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment