Countdown!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, February 6, 2010

4 Week Check-up

This week my step-mom Elizabeth came to help Kurt and I with the babies. She stayed with us Monday-Friday and helped out so much! She even helped me venture out to the pediatrician with the babies for their 4 week check-up on Wednesday. The babies are doing great! And they continue to attract so much attention when we're out in public. I think it's the giant 6 foot stroller that catches people's eye- lol. Even the nurses gush all over the babies. Sarah is now 5lbs. 12.5ozs. (birth weight was 3lbs. 11ozs.). Jake is now 7lbs. 4ozs. (birth weight was 4lbs. 10ozs.). Luke is now 6lbs. 13.5ozs. (birth weight was 4lbs. 9ozs.). The boys are now wearing "newborn" size diapers and clothes. Only Sarah still needs to wear "preemie" size. The babies are still sleeping most of the day/night. They wake up about every 3-4 hours to eat and have their diapers changed. I'm not sure how much longer that will last. Many people have told me to expect them to start staying awake more. I only hope that's during the day and not at night! Getting 2-3 hour blocks of sleep between feedings is tough enough. Please don't get worse. We'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

  1. Good to see an update. Glad the babies are doing well :)

    ReplyDelete