Countdown!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

What happened to February???

Last month I did something I've never done in the 3 1/2 years I've been blogging...

I just let a whole month go by without posting! I missed the month of February completely. And if not for my business trip I might have missed the month of March too!

During this time we have done so much but there just hasn't been a lot of time for the computer. I was feverishly studying for my last CPCU exam- which I passed! Then Kurt and I put several weeks of work into prepping for the Moms of Multiples consignment sale which turned out great! But now that I'm away from home & the kids I can devote a few moments to the blog.

Kurt has been interviewing for jobs & even had one on Valentine's Day. But that didn't stop him from bringing the kids up to see me & surprising me with a gorgeous bouquet of roses. We had lunch at Red Lobster which was quite a treat. I love seeing the trio during the work day! We did manage to snag a few pics. Stay tuned for more posts as I attempt to catch everyone up. 





No comments:

Post a Comment