Countdown!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, February 11, 2011

These are the Moments...

I'm not really sure why, but I've been feeling really nostalgic this week. I went to Babies R Us for some supplies (since I had a coupon) and couldn't help but peruse the clearance racks. Hung on one of the racks was a "preemie" sized sleeper. I held it up and it looked like doll clothes. It's hard to believe that our babies were wearing "preemie" and "newborn" sized clothes this time last year. Maybe that's what triggered the nostalgia? All week the babies have been so sweet and cute (even more than usual) and I just want to snuggle with them all day. Tonight, I captured a truly precious moment with Lucas falling asleep on Kurt. The kids rarely fall asleep in our arms anymore like they did when they were newborns. It made me think to myself how lucky we are to have the trio. For a while, we weren't sure we'd ever get the chance to be parents. We are truly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment